Saturday 15 December 2012

Mindmap of ideas using prezi



This is my midmap of ideas using prezi. It goes through step by step of all my ideas for my music magazine. First i looked at possible name ideas and came up with some that i though fit my chosen genre of music. My next point was thinking of different colour schemes for my magazine as every magazine needs a house style and continuous colour scheme that fits in with their genre of music. I then though about what artists i like and what ones will be on my front cover feature stories. After looking at other music magazines and what articles are featured i thought about some possible ones for my own. Ones that will get the audience interested and intrigued but also ones that feature artists who my target audience will like.

No comments:

Post a Comment