Thursday 6 December 2012

Costume and make-up ideas


This is my costume and make-up ideas for my photoshoot. I want my model to be wearing a black simple dress and either red doc martens or black biker boots. This i believe fits in with my genre of indie/rock because its not too girly it is a simple look but looks quite indie. I liked the pose at the top right corner as it is a longshot and would be a good photo for my double page-spread. I wanted the make-up to be simple and fresh but with a tint on the lips so it didnt look boring or understated. I have included  converse and skinny jeans into my ideas as this fits in with my genre also and are very popular amongst my target audience of 15-24. For my contents page i want my models to be wearing skinny jeans and converse. I have included a guitar for one of my props because i think i want one of my images on my contents page to involve a guitar to give my iimages variation.

No comments:

Post a Comment